Tuesday, September 1, 2009

School Days

WAITING FOR THE BUS!!


What a perfect cool crisp morning to start school. Everyone was very excited and a little nervous while getting ready for the big day this morning! I have to admit, I was a little sad to see them leave, no tears, just missing them. Alyssa was a bit more sad as you can tell from the picture of her and Ella. In the pictures, if you look closely Melody's face is red and her eyes are a little teary. Heres what happened. While getting out of the van the side door started closing and hit her on the head. She ended up with a pretty good bump on the top of her head. In between pictures she was crying! What a good sport to stand and smile anyway! Ella is starting 5th grade (SOO big) Emmy is in 3rd grade and Melody will be going ALL day in 1st grade. They are all growing up to quickly! Hope they all have a happy day! Can't wait to hear all about it!





8 comments:

  1. They look so good! They are gonna do so great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do grow so fast. Hannah start 5th grade too and my baby is a 2nd grader now. :/ I know they will do great! Mine are having a ball. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Melo! A knock on the head first thing in the morning on the first day of school, no fun! I love the one of Alyssa where all you can see is her hair! Poor girl, left home with just the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All those girls look so great! Very big and I can't wait to see them in November. Poor Alyssa, so sad to see here sisters leave for school. Love all the pics Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute girls. Emily reminds me of missy for some reason. They are growing so fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She does look like a Cote! You are right!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's about time you update your blog. It makes me cry just thinking about Aiden going off to school in a few years. Your girls are too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are so big. I can not believe since I've seen them last year. I can't wait to see them again and have them meet their new cousin, Josh :0)
    Miss you all

    ReplyDelete