Thursday, July 23, 2009

Babies of Mine!

I feel so blessed every day to be the mommy of 5 wonderful girls. I can't imagine my life without each one. I am so thankful for the great responsibility I have been given to care for these sweet girls. I love being a mother!
Emily, my only little thumb sucker. Isn't she cute??
Baby Olivia- SOO Sleepy after a big ride in her stroller

Melody looks so sweet in this picture. This was taken in UT in 2004.

Baby Ella, always ready for a party!! What a happy girl



I really love this little, well, not SO little baby Alyssa!




7 comments:

  1. Very cute. your girls are so beautiful and they are bless to have a wonderful mommy.!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful pictures of the girls! You are a great mom! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all "baby" pictures of the girls. I love them. You are a great mom Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tee hee...so fun. I wanna squish all of those baby girls right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your girls are sooo cute and the have the best mommy ever!!!

    ReplyDelete